German Embroiderer’s Guild eV
- The association carries the name “German Embroiderer’s Guild eV “
- Head Office of the association is Frankfurt am Main; The association is registered in the register of associations.
- The aim of the association is the promotion, care and preservation of traditional craftsmanship and culture, especially in the textile sector; The promotion of education in this field; As well as the promotion of international exchange, international exchange, international tolerance and communication.
The association pursues exclusively and directly and in a selfless manner charitable purposes within the meaning of the section “tax-exempt purposes” of the tax code. The association is selfless; It does not primarily pursue economic purposes. The funds of the association may only be used for the purposes of the Statute. The members do not receive any donations from funds of the association. No person may be favored by expenditures, which are foreign to the purpose of the corporation, or by disproportionately high remuneration.
The goal is to be achieved by:
Education and training, orientation and support of exhibitions, organization of study trips with a focus on textile, construction and maintenance of a file with addresses of artists, teachers, suppliers of special materials and information on Events in the textile sector, provision of relevant information and conduct of research in this regard; joining people of the same interested among themselves. All these activities should also be carried out and especially internationally.
- The association has active and supporting members. Active members work on the fulfilment of the association’s tasks. They have the right to vote in the General Assembly. Supporting members can become all natural and legal persons, societies and associations willing to financially support the association’s purposes. They do have no right to vote in the General Assembly.
- The association collects annual contributions for active and supporting members; The amount is determined by the Board of Management.
- The board consists of at least three up to seven persons. One person from the board of directors takes over the office of the first Chairperson; the cashier/Treasurer and the Secretary/Secretary. The appointment is decided by the board of Directors. If required, the assessors can be elected. Each board member has the sole right of representation. Membership of the Board of Directors is permanent. A cancellation by an elected board member can be declared with a period of 6 months.
- The Board of Directors decides on admission requests from both active and supporting members by a simple majority. The withdrawal shall be declared in writing to the Executive Board with a quarterly notice period at the end of the membership year. A member may be excluded from the association if it has grossly violated the statute or the interests of the association. The Board of Directors decides on the exclusion by simple majority after consulting the member.
- The ordinary general meeting takes place every two years. The Executive Board convenes the Assembly by written invitation to the active members.
The supporting members have a right to participate.
The Assembly has a quorum, irrespective of the number of participants. The
Mandate may be transferred to other members for voting (maximum 3 votes per person).
The Board of directors may convene extraordinary members ‘ meetings at any time.
It is obliged to do so if one third of the active members ask for it. The
Members shall be notified of the agenda with a period of two weeks
The General Assembly shall hold its resolutions by a simple majority. Amendments to the Statute of the Association and election of board members require a three-quarters majority.
The dissolution of the association may be accepted by the General Assembly by all
Members who are entitled to vote.
The Secretary shall carry out and sign a protocol on the decisions of the
General meeting. The Minutes shall be countersigned by another member of the board or
- In the event of dissolution of the association or in the event of loss of tax benefits, the property of the association shall fall to a legal person of public law or another tax-exempt body to use the promotion of cultural purposes.
Version of the 31.08.2013